Would it be odd if I added hood / bonnet decals?

I always like this kind of hood decal. Had one on my JK when I bought it. It was nice until it started peeling😕
200930.jpg

I always like this kind of hood decal. Had one on my JK when I bought it. It was nice until it started peeling😕View attachment 198488
I was thinking of getting this section of the hood wrapped along with the flares but dont know how wrap holds up in heat especially on a hood, Its only just spring here and today was already 17c when I got up at 5am and 35 c at 7pm that's 62.5 to 95 for you folk. Glad the aircon works well with an all black Duco.

Can you do it in Blue? and you forgot the white stars on the doors and rear panels lol
I guess ya’ll down under are needing to find things to do... lots of OZ is locking down again... limiting you to a 15 mile radius from your house...

I like stickers as long as they represent what is actually in or on your Jeep. Saw a fella local here rocking a couple of stickers like "Moroso, Edelbrock, Holley, Hoosier". Not going to judge, but from the looks of his jeep, the only thing that he ACTUALLY did to it (besides the stickers) was put an angry bird grill on it.

Made me sad for him.

I guess ya’ll down under are needing to find things to do... lots of OZ is locking down again... limiting you to a 15 mile radius from your house...
Not in Perth or Western Australia we have Zero cases apart from the odd overseas returnees from India and Iraq who have to quarantine for a full 14 days in a Government sanctioned security manned hotel. Melbourne on the other hand is in my opinion just another USA inspired testing ground with its draconian full lockdowns and liberty stealing! just as Tasmania was used to show how easily it is for people to be forced to give up their "Legal" sporting firearms or give up their rights period! But maybe I should take off my tinfoil hat lol

Perth and Western Australia is 100% protected and Covid 19 free and we as a State have 99% of the entire Australian countries mining oil and gas recourses?? lol Go figure? The only affect to me and my family is we cant leave our State or go overseas on vacation but nobody else can come in unless they are delivering toilet paper :) I think Texas fits into Western Australia about 3.5 times!

I always like this kind of hood decal. Had one on my JK when I bought it. It was nice until it started peeling😕View attachment 198488
I've been thinking about getting that as a way to hide the micro cracking in the paint on the hood. I don't feel like getting the Jeep painted since it sits in the garage 355 days a year so this sticker would do the trick whenever I walk past it. It looks good with the red paint, but I don't know if it would on my dark green. :unsure:

Reactions: THEREALJIM
I have this decal on my Rubicon - super easy to apply, nice little personalization, I really like it and it hides a few rust bubbles i have forming - just be careful if you do put it on when removing the bumps and handle. Those screws can break if they're rusted and then your decal upgrade ends up being a decal, windshield bumps, and hood handles upgrade 😳IMG_0742.jpg

I've been thinking about getting that as a way to hide the micro cracking in the paint on the hood. I don't feel like getting the Jeep painted since it sits in the garage 355 days a year so this sticker would do the trick whenever I walk past it. It looks good with the red paint, but I don't know if it would on my dark green. :unsure:
I'd say go for it! My JK was black and it looked pretty good!

Reactions: duncanator
Update, got the WRANGLER hood decals but I think the plain look has now grown on me while waiting for them! I taped them on the hood for a look see then moved them to just above the front arch's like some Rubicon's have then to just above the rear arch's like I have seen on some YJ,s and then they went back in the package lol
Think I will eventually go with the top hood decal to hide the heat damage.
The box of bits I keep buying is growing a bit too big to hide from the wife. :)

Reactions: TheBoogieman