Would you buy your Jeep again?

Yes, but would have gotten it with AC. I installed AC, but starting with it in place from the factory would have been best. I hate being hot and sweaty.

I think it should be illegal for a vehicle to come from the factory without ac.
Here in Florida, I agree. Where I lived in California, not so much. Needed A/C about 2 weeks per year, had to remember to run it once in a while the rest of the year.

Would I buy my Jeep again, knowing what I know now? Most definitely, and I would have added the drain holes to the frame and changed my order to include front and rear D44s, and definitely would not have added the dealer installed alarm.

Reactions: SaharaKev
I certainly would buy it again. I picked it up with only 20000 miles on it and most of those were towed behind an RV. Given the chance, I would likely change some of the upgrades I have done but for the most part I am quite happy. Only real regret that I have is the transfer case. The 231 is ok, but I would really like the lower ratio of the Rubicon case. Oh well, I am saving for an atlas to solve that regret.

I would definitely buy mine again. This is my first jeep and I only picked it up about 7 months ago but this has been one of the few vehicles I've owned that I have truly enjoyed driving this much.

I looked at and drove a bunch of jeeps before I found this one. It was the first one to have everything I was wanting in a jeep. 4.0, automatic, hardtop, full doors, cruise control, fog lights, no rust, excellent condition and no mods outside of a 2" budget boost lift, a kenwood stereo and amp which i could live with.

I've really enjoyed upgrading it and making it my own.

20200628_225604.jpg

20200628_224239.jpg

Reactions: SaharaKev
Nope. Plain and simple. Bought it with 56,000, excellent condition, and one owner. It always needs something, mainly money!

Yes, I would. My '99 SE came box stock outside of some aluminum aftermarket rims and 235/75/15 tires. Outside of a problem with the wipers/turn signals quitting intermittently (fixed, thanks to you guys), and a tach/speedo that quilts intermittently (again, fixed thanks to you guys), I haven't had any problems with it. God, I just jinxed myself. People told me I'd hate the 2.5 four popper 'cause it wouldn't do expressway speeds, but it does. It even gets up to speed quick enough for me. I love the manual shift, too. The thing is just flat out fun to drive. Now, next time it screws up, I'd probably answer different, but we all know if it's got tits or tires, it eventually is going to give you trouble.