Would you eat your own poop if it made you look younger?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
CCF65A4D-7299-4408-8729-A05EBCCFF43D.jpeg

she thinks she hot sh*t, she just bringing it full circle now. i wonder what she'll do when she's in the mood for mexican or maybe some chinese?

• Haha
Reactions: BlueC and JMT
That's just a dumb thing to consider.

Reactions: 1o1proof
Look? No. Feel? Perhaps…

I was going to say, even if it would make you look better, in a few years that won't matter, you'll be wanting to feel better.

I have no idea why anyone gives a sh-t

CEO did this, hockey player did that, actor does this, people are into it. Some of my camping buddies talk for hours about this stuff at the campfire on our trips, they work in TV so I get it. Every once and awhile I talk about a new knot I learned to tie or some of the local birds in my area and they look at me like I'm talking about eating my own shit, what can you do?

• Haha
Reactions: rasband and TRE3TOP
CEO did this, hockey player did that, actor does this, people are into it. Some of my camping buddies talk for hours about this stuff at the campfire on our trips, they work in TV so I get it. Every once and awhile I talk about a new knot I learned to tie or some of the local birds in my area and they look at me like I'm talking about eating my own shit, what can you do?

Find new friends?

• Haha
Reactions: rasband and JMT