Wow! Check out this built LJ for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even drive this on the road? The spare is as big or bigger than the rear hardtop window :risas3:

s-l400.jpg

Reactions: Chris
How many spelling errors can one jam into a TJ ad?

Wench,HD lights, Nilon rope, hydraulic steering, tripple bipass King shocks, Posion spider carbon fiber hood, ARB Front&Back Lockers, Thurmal Controlled Aluminum Radeator, electric fan, optimum battery, Jet Chip, High proformance Air Filter, full roll cage, light bar, Cobra CB Radio, radio, Subwifer, 5 40in nitro extreme terrine, Walker Evens Bead Lock Rims, Warn Locking Hubs, Long travel saspinsion, sway bar, skid plats, slow Master Exost system, removeable Mud Flaps,cloth top, master craft seats with5 point harness. 18 in longer and 12 in wider then the average Jeep!
Kept inside garage, built by Off Road Evilution, more then $120,000 invested

Last edited:
Nice even comes with a wench, wonder what she looks like. Just remember though for ever good looking wench there is a guy that is tired of her.

@Chris did you look at the custom metal dash on this thing? The gauge cluster looks stock and out of place though.

s-l400 (1).jpg

Technically with two outside mirrors he is good.

Secretly the lawmakers there are probably at work to ban such extreme "off-road" vehicles... I laugh, but I'm sure they aren't far behind in Oregon :risas3:

Of course I'm kidding, but I have to imagine that when the typical bay area driver sees something like that on the road (especially when they're in their Prius), that they are deeply offended... or maybe the word I am looking for is "triggered".

@Chris did you look at the custom metal dash on this thing? The gauge cluster looks stock and out of place though.

View attachment 60597

I don't like the gauge cluster. I would have just replaced it with full Autometer gauges. I like the custom dash though, that's definitely a nice touch.

If I wanted a dedicated off-road rig, I would definitely buy something like this!

Secretly the lawmakers there are probably at work to ban such extreme "off-road" vehicles... I laugh, but I'm sure they aren't far behind in Oregon :risas3:

Of course I'm kidding, but I have to imagine that when the typical bay area driver sees something like that on the road (especially when they're in their Prius), that they are deeply offended... or maybe the word I am looking for is "triggered".
Triggered........ I like that. :grinning-smiley-048:

Status
Not open for further replies.