Wow, I really need another TJ!

TominAZ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hello All,
I haven't posted in awhile after my daughter took my jeep (uh., her jeep) to Pennsylvania for college. Since I couldn't afford another right away I purchased a cheap 4wd S10 with the "ZR2 Off Road" package for $1400. It seemed nice. Some cleanup and its a good day driver, but one trip to the desert and I was rewarded with this...
I really, really need another TJ!

20210301_144934.jpg

Damn, and I thought TJ frames were bad.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Dang man. That’s a huge bummer. You DO NEED another TJ

It’s not fun looking for a TJ. I’ve been doing it for 2 weeks and every good one that pops up is gone before I can get in on it. I’ve been so close, but no cigar.

It’s not fun looking for a TJ. I’ve been doing it for 2 weeks and every good one that pops up is gone before I can get in on it. I’ve been so close, but no cigar.
I’ve been looking for awhile now too. Why? I don’t know, but something inside me says to get another.... huh so that’s what’s wrong with hoarders! But you’re right, nice ones are gone lickety split.

Reactions: JMT
I’ve been looking for awhile now too. Why? I don’t know, but something inside me says to get another.... huh so that’s what’s wrong with hoarders! But you’re right, nice ones are gone lickety split.
I’m looking at the ugliest TJR I’ve ever seen, but 11K. I could return it to stock for little to nothing and score 17k on it. Thinking....

Hello All,
I haven't posted in awhile after my daughter took my jeep (uh., her jeep) to Pennsylvania for college. Since I couldn't afford another right away I purchased a cheap 4wd S10 with the "ZR2 Off Road" package for $1400. It seemed nice. Some cleanup and its a good day driver, but one trip to the desert and I was rewarded with this...
I really, really need another TJ!

View attachment 230589
1400$ Chevy, that's fine. Just weld it up and fish plate it and stuff.

raycharles_5050callout.jpg

Also, buy a TJ soon though.