WOW! One hell of a nice LJ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can put any sticker on the hood he wants with that build... That thing has surpassed a Rubicon in every way imaginable. That build list has at least 50k worth of parts... easy.

Reactions: Nicholas and Starrs
He can put any sticker on the hood he wants with that build... That thing has surpassed a Rubicon in every way imaginable. That build list has at least 50k worth of parts... easy.

I agree that it's an amazing build and easily surpasses a Rubicon, but why the decals? What's the point?

Reactions: Starrs
I agree that it's an amazing build and easily surpasses a Rubicon, but why the decals? What's the point?

Not sure. I think that having something on the hood there (a decal) just looks better than when it's plain.

But he probably could have put anything there at this point.

Whoa yeah that looks to be one hell of a nice build! But yeah lose the decals lol

Saw this on one of the facebook pages I think the guys getting a JL

I've followed his build on the LJ Nation page as well as Instagram. He's selling it and a JKU he has to pay off some of his student loans from Pharmacy school. From what I can tell his daily is a pretty nice 4Runner so I imagine he's doing ok. Fantastic build and hate to see him sell it just as its essentially finished.

Reactions: Starrs
I've followed his build on the LJ Nation page as well as Instagram. He's selling it and a JKU he has to pay off some of his student loans from Pharmacy school. From what I can tell his daily is a pretty nice 4Runner so I imagine he's doing ok. Fantastic build and hate to see him sell it just as its essentially finished.
Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. I’m the same way tho when it comes to these “things”. They are just possessions at the end of the day. Hell I could see me listing mine again and just driving my ranger lol. When the build is done some people just want to move on...been there too. I’m not selling mine this week or anything, but I get why he is doing it. Being debt free truly is the way to be. Pharmacy school def ain’t cheap.

Reactions: Hawkeye
Damn, what a build! I can't even fathom the time and the effort that went into that LJ.

Ahh my bad must have been getting it confused with another one

We Follow each other on Instagram and he posts so man pictures! It’s a real beauty and he said he’s put about 49k into it all together, believe it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was able to get a loan for that amount of money I would do it, but no bank will loan that amount of money on a vehicle of that age, they'll only loan KBB or NADA value.

But if he let me, I'd make monthly payments on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.