WOW... Saw this billboard today in Portland

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This one took me by surprise. Our 2 year old daughter had a kidney surgery at Randall Children’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon. Since we are up here staying at the hospital for a few days, I went out to find a bite to eat. On my way back I drove by this billboard:

A897F8EE-5AC9-42F5-A118-E84338B57A22.jpeg

I love that the JK just had to be some stupid color with an ugly angry bird grille, haha.

Thanks guys! The surgery was successful and she’s recovering. She’s only 2 though, so she can’t deal with pain like she could if she was older. She will be miserable for a few weeks but then she will be better.

We should be out of the hospital tomorrow and able to go home. They just had to fix this ureter issue with one of her kidneys that she had since she was born.

Hope her recovery goes by as quickly and comfortably as possible, Chris. Sorry to hear she needed that kind of attention. Little ones shouldn't have to deal with stuff like surgeries... :oops:

Reactions: Chris
what's Turo anyway?.......all the very best for your daughters recovery buddy. My daughter is having to go back in for knee surgery soon, not nice to see your little one's go through that stuff....tell her "Kia Kaha" pronounced Kia (like the car) Ka-ha ..it means be strong or keep going. In Maori, New Zealand native language.

Reactions: Chris
so you are one of THOSE neighbors? Wait you can't have a for sale sign on a car but you can have unregistered vehicles in your yard?:cool:

Actually they are still around...formed in 1973!
https://www.rentawreck.com/locations.htm
Yep. I'm one of those neighbors. Six foot tall fence out back so no one else has to see the cars, and willing to fix your car for a dozen home made cookies, or lend you a car for a few weeks after your truck got stolen, even though I don't know your name. One of those neighbors. This is why we shouldn't be so quick to judge... ;) And I'm floored that Rent-A-Wreck has been around that long, and is still around. Thanks for that!