WOW! This might be the deal of the century?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a fair deal here in the east.
I didn't realize Jeep prices were considerably higher out west until i joined this site.

That would be a fair deal here in the east.
I didn't realize Jeep prices were considerably higher out west until i joined this site.

Yep, out West a clean TJ / LJ Rubicon can easily go for over 20k. I paid 20k for mine, which was the fair market value.

It's crazy out here!

Reactions: StG58
A few weeks ago I paid $19K for a 2006 Rubicon, automatic, lifted, new 33 inch tires and more goodies with only 22K miles. It's not a LJ but an LJ can't be worth that much more IMHO, that great of a deal?? Not sure.

A few weeks ago I paid $19K for a 2006 Rubicon, automatic, lifted, new 33 inch tires and more goodies with only 22K miles. It's not a LJ but an LJ can't be worth that much more IMHO, that great of a deal?? Not sure.

2006 LJ Rubicons aren't that common. The number that I've seen is that of the 21,000 or so LJs built in 2006, only 6,742 were Rubicons. Now add in that some are off the road due to wrecks and that others from the Midwest and northeast are going to be rusted. So a rust free LJ with that kind of mileage is going to be hard to find.

Reactions: Chris
Here are the numbers I found for the LJ............

Production sold for the 04-06 LJ (by years)
2004 - 11,822 Unlimited
2005 - 7,450 Unlimited
2005 - 5,854 Unlimited Rubicon
2006 - 14,624 Unlimited
2006 - 6,742 Unlimited Rubicon

Totals:
33,896 - Unlimited
12,596 - Unlimited Rubicon
46,492 - Total

The LJ Rubicon's are much more uncommon, and typically command at least 3k extra (here in the PNW at least).

It depends on a lot of variables, but all things equal, an LJ Rubicon will be worth a lot more than a TJ Rubicon. I like them both equally though!

Holy shit. Is that for a TJ with no rust? What do rusty TJ's go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't much rust up here in the PNW (assuming it wasn't a coastal vehicle). Rusted ones go for a lot cheaper though, around 10k or less from what I've seen.

Reactions: Kyle_W
There isn't much rust up here in the PNW (assuming it wasn't a coastal vehicle). Rusted ones go for a lot cheaper though, around 10k or less from what I've seen.

That's right, y'all don't have salted roads.

But that's still expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.