WOW! This might be the deal of the century?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy who's login is "lovemachine", Lol!

Ha! Funny story. I was in high school at the time. And I drove a 1990 F150. Single cab, long bed. Rear wheel drive, maroon color. And the entire inside was red. Straight 6, stick. The bright switch was on the floor.
Loved that truck!

Anyway, I was driving to school one morning. And I was listening to the local Oldies station.
And Smokey Robinson and the Miracles came on, singing the song "lovemachine".

I thought to myself, that would make an awesome nickname. I even made that my email, which I still use today. And it's my handle on every forum I'm on.

That's where the legend began :cool:

I'm in California and I own both. My jeep TJ for fun and my Subaru Forester as my daily driver. The Subaru makes daily living easier (3 kids under the age of 8) plus it's better on gas. Although pretty much any other vehicle is better than my tj on gas.

My daily is a Volvo S-60 cross-country all wheel drive. Does pretty good on the unpaved roads but wouldn't take it on a trail of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I wish this one had been available last June when I bought my '04. Right color and Auto trans....exactly what we were looking for. We looked 7-8 months and finally landed a pretty good deal. I think is almost a GREAT deal. If it has never been wrecked or under water, that is a sweet Jeep for really fair price IMHO.

Chief

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.