Wow, this TJ Rubicon is basically brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thats for sure that thing is super clean

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
With that low of mileage, it basically is as close to a brand new TJ as you could get. It looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

And honestly, with their price of 30k or best offer, I think it's actually priced right. I mean I know that someone out there will buy it, even if it's for 27k or so. It might seem like a lot, but being almost brand new, it's worth it to someone.

Definitely a showroom floor edition Rubicon , no doubt. I sure wonder why 1) it has so few miles, and 2) why are they selling it?

As far as jealous, not too much. For one, even though mine had 18k on the odo, it was $16.9k. Seeing as how that one's listed at $30k, it will probably sell for somewhere in the upper $20k range.

Plus, I have both hard top & soft top, and I prefer the charcoal interior. I do love that khaki color, though...

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I suspect it will sell in the upper 20s, I'd almost be willing to bet on that.

Someone will buy it, even though it may seem like a lot of money to most. Hell, it's still a lot cheaper than a brand new JK!

I think the miles are probably in part due to the fact that most of us don't use our TJs as commuters, we use them as weekend fun vehicles. Though with that low of mileage, they barely used it at all!

I didn't even know they had a khaki interior option until now. I also have charcoal, but I like the khaki.

My only gripe is that it should come with a hardtop as well.

I Don't think its worth anything near mid 20's My folks just bought a 2015 Wrangler, dual top Saraha with Nav and all the bells and whistles for 24,000. They didn't get a deal, either. Every dealer around here has them. No way is a TJ worth that much...BUT, you're probably right, some sucker will buy it.

I Don't think its worth anything near mid 20's My folks just bought a 2015 Wrangler, dual top Saraha with Nav and all the bells and whistles for 24,000. They didn't get a deal, either. Every dealer around here has them. No way is a TJ worth that much...BUT, you're probably right, some sucker will buy it.

They DID get a deal in my neck of the woods. Here in the PNW they wouldn't have gotten that for less than 28k, guaranteed. Even that would be a hard find.

Reactions: Mike_H
He didn't post a pic of the passenger side front frame rail, which, if he did, would indicate it may have served toad duty. You have to drill a hole in the frame on the passenger side to mount the tow bar mount.

Reactions: Chris
They DID get a deal in my neck of the woods. Here in the PNW they wouldn't have gotten that for less than 28k, guaranteed. Even that would be a hard find.
Every time you tell me that Chris, you make me want to buy a 1 ton diesel, and a three or four spot trailer and start transporting the things. Figure a thousand in fuel, camp in the back, and make 3-4 k on each jeep. If you had a way to sell em quick, you could make money...

Every time you tell me that Chris, you make me want to buy a 1 ton diesel, and a three or four spot trailer and start transporting the things. Figure a thousand in fuel, camp in the back, and make 3-4 k on each jeep. If you had a way to sell em quick, you could make money...

Yep, many vehicles up here sell for a huge premium. Some of the vehicles I've noticed that sell for a lot are:

- Jeep Wranglers
- Subaru Outbacks
- Diesels
- Toyota Tacomas

Damn, like new. But 30k? Probably wasn't that much brand new.

ETA: I looked it up, msrp was around 24,500 give or take some options.

Status
Not open for further replies.