Wrangler Fix (I met the man)

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
I’m posting this here and if Chris feels he needs to move it I respect that-

I had the pleasure to meet Mark with WranglerFix today. We are the same age, have similar life experience, had worked for the same company and knew some of the same people. And we both are amazingly handsome. 😁

Mark is all you think he would be - a nice, bright, energetic guy that knows pcms, knows business, and knows what matters. He has everything going for him to do what he does for a living.

He has done an amazing job of establishing a business in a short period of time- After you meet him it is obvious to see that he’s going to be around a long time helping a lot of people solve automotive challenges.

This post is just another example of how this forum not only helps us to connect with people like Mark but how we can really get some great opportunities to meet some really incredible people. I’m the goofball on the left 🤪

61D4F3F1-EBAA-4515-B4C2-279F79739FED.jpeg

His sweet Rubihara-
E9880A17-E94C-4009-8AC4-52DB432137B0.jpeg

According to Woody Allen, attributed to Feud, "Whit and its Relation to the Unconscious" but often attributed to Groucho and one of my favorites.

I don't see those t-shirts on the website, how do we show support (my PCM is still good)?

@AndyG Dang, we look pretty darned good if I must say so myself...Billy B. would certainly be proud of us!

PS

I will chime in on the other comments tomorrow. I am talked and worn out after exhibiting at the smoky mountain jeep invasion! I met a lot of good people and will expound tomorrow.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
I haven’t had any luck with wranglerfix getting back with me. I’ve emailed him twice off of his website that says he will get back with the customer within 24hrs (2hrs in most cases) I’ve even asked him to PM me with a price for my situation in this forum with no response.
I’m not in a huge hurry , but would like to know what what my options would be and price for my situation.🤔

Reactions: Wranglerfix
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall watching Andy and Mark together in that booth lol. :ROFLMAO:
Come to jeepinwirhjudd please. You
I haven’t had any luck with wranglerfix getting back with me. I’ve emailed him twice off of his website that says he will get back with the customer within 24hrs (2hrs in most cases) I’ve even asked him to PM me with a price for my situation in this forum with no response.
I’m not in a huge hurry , but would like to know what what my options would be and price for my situation.🤔

good morning one of our Wordpress plug-ins failed to update and a lot of emails did not come through.

Send me an email to [email protected] with your contact information and I will call you.

I do not see any messages in my inbox from you on this forum. Please send me a private message with your telephone number and I will call you.

Reactions: JMT