SOLD Wrangler Fix PCM for 05-06 Manual TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
$849
Thus PCM will work on 2005-2006 TJs and LJs with the 4.0 engine and a manual transmission.

This is from WranglerFix and is plug and play. It worked just fine on my 2005 LJ so you’re guaranteed that it works. I am selling because my problem is not the PCM, and most likely a bad cat that I am still chasing.

Asking $849 - Free shipping in CONUS. Current cost is $1,149 new and this is barely used. Will accept trade offers as well, tools, parts, anything interesting where you are from, like Kona coffee beans from Hawaii...

https://wranglerfix.com/product/jeep-wrangler-tj-replacement-pcms/
IMG_20211219_131741.jpg

Bumping for ya.

Didnt know the manual transmissions could get pcm issues.

Thanks! It is a very expensive paperweight so I would love to sell it or trade it for anything, could be anything from coffee beans to Jeep parts.

I had my CEL light on since 2014 showing the four 02 sensors as the issue, P0032, 0038, 0052 and 0058. Since I am in an emissions state it was so hard to pass emissions, as the CEL would only go away during the cold months. The emissions test center went through my Jeep, kept it for a couple days and said it's the PCM. I wanted a second opinion and the dealership said the same thing.

Fast forward to last year and I said F it, and paid the $1.2k for the Wranglerfix PCM. It didn't work, and oddly enough the CEL went from all four O2 codes before the PCM switch to now showing P0431 and U168. I then switched back to my stock PCM and it only has the P0431 code.

Frustrating!

Thanks for the bump!

Interestingly, I had the exact same 4 codes on my 06 6mt and the pcm from wrangler fix resolved it ( after doing all new exhaust and O2s and not resolving the issue). For anybody wondering, the manuals do have PCM issues but instead of rough shifts, they just quit cranking when the PCM goes. Usually throw these 4 codes first.

Reactions: skrelnik
These are not VIN specific from what I can see and have read, but if you are really interested, we can bring Mark at wranglerfix into the conversation...

Yeah if we can get his input that would be great, if they’re not vin specific my 2005 stick shift probably needs it.

The manual ones are getting very hard to find for 05-06 models.

None of the TJ years are Vin specific. If you have skim in one vehicle you cannot transfer it to another.

Reactions: skrelnik
Status
Not open for further replies.