Wrangler TJ 00 compliance

Tj00

Hello all,

I've recently moved to Sydney and am in the process of transfering my rego over, Ive taken out the two back seats and discarded of them years ago, but now NSW requires me to have them put back in or take the car to get engineering certificate,

Any one had similar issues or know a work around?

Also looking to purchase/borrow some rear seats if anyone has then for a quick fix.

Any help us much welcome, thanks!

I'd offer you my rear seat but it's all the way down in Vic - i guess we are lucky as we don't need to get engineering or even notify vicroads if we are decreasing the seating so I've never had an issue.

Ive taken out the two back seats and discarded of them years ago, but now NSW requires me to have them put back in or take the car to get engineering certificate,
Get an engineering certificate for seats that are designed by the factory to be easily removed by the owner?
200.gif

The NSW overlords must be really bored.

I'd offer you my rear seat but it's all the way down in Vic - i guess we are lucky as we don't need to get engineering or even notify vicroads if we are decreasing the seating so I've never had an issue.
appreciate it anyway mate thanks, I've had them out for 5 years up in the NT never had a problem, NSW are having a laugh...