Wrangler tj hardtop and full doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Riley

1. So, a few months back, Kansas City was hit with some serious flooding. I lost 2 Wranglers and a Cherokee. I've bought them back for scrap value, which was greatly exaggerated in my opinion, but I have a lot of good parts. I am keeping the essentials, frame, motor, tub, all that good stuff, in the hopes of maybe making an off road only crawler. But I do have a 2001 black hard top without tint and a set of white doors that never touched water that I'm wanting to sell. Top is in great condition, no cracks. Doors great condition. No keys, bought at an auction online and ignition key doesn't work on the locks, so... I'm in the Kansas City area. I've tried posting these on CL but too much spam.

1. So, a few months back, Kansas City was hit with some serious flooding. I lost 2 Wranglers and a Cherokee. I've bought them back for scrap value, which was greatly exaggerated in my opinion, but I have a lot of good parts. I am keeping the essentials, frame, motor, tub, all that good stuff, in the hopes of maybe making an off road only crawler. But I do have a 2001 black hard top without tint and a set of white doors that never touched water that I'm wanting to sell. Top is in great condition, no cracks. Doors great condition. No keys, bought at an auction online and ignition key doesn't work on the locks, so... I'm in the Kansas City area. I've tried posting these on CL but too much spam.
You may try to put this on Parts For Sale on this forum.
That's where most jeepers look for parts.

You may try to put this on Parts For Sale on this forum.
That's where most jeepers look for parts.
I accidentally posted it under wanted, but reposted it under parts for sale when I realized I messed up. Thanks though. I think I reposted it correctly, let me know if I goofed again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.