WTB: 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Columbia Edition Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGanzman

TJ Enthusiast
I'm certainly looking for a purple cat with a crooked tail here, LOL! Anybody out there with a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Columbia Edition that has maybe replaced their fender flares with something else (or wants to)? If they're in nice shape (at least the two rears), I'm your buyer - please allow me to pay you too much money!

Not mine but found a set on craigslist. You'd have to convince the seller to ship.

https://utica.craigslist.org/pts/d/2004-jeep-wrangler-tj-fender/6717243205.html

Screenshot_20181021-143720_Chrome.jpg

Thanks - I've been in touch w/that guy for WEEKS now; get this: He won't ship them to me even that I offered to send him two $100 bills FIRST, which he could then take to the bank and verify their authenticity BEFORE even shipping them out to me. He still thinks I'm a scammer - go figure!

Thanks - I've been in touch w/that guy for WEEKS now; get this: He won't ship them to me even that I offered to send him two $100 bills FIRST, which he could then take to the bank and verify their authenticity BEFORE even shipping them out to me. He still thinks I'm a scammer - go figure!

That is too funny...only on Craigslist

I'm certainly looking for a purple cat with a crooked tail here, LOL! Anybody out there with a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Columbia Edition that has maybe replaced their fender flares with something else (or wants to)? If they're in nice shape (at least the two rears), I'm your buyer - please allow me to pay you too much money!
Are you still looking??? Hubby replaced all 4 original 2004 columbia edition fender flares today, rears are acceptably good. see my facebook post for pics etc... I’m in 92040 zip code

Status
Not open for further replies.