WTB: 2005/2006 LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveF

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Looking to buy an LJ Rubicon, Auto/air. I'm in the Seattle area, but willing to look outside the area. Budget allows for up to 25k (maybe a bit more) depending on mileage/setup/condition.

I'll keep my eye out (I'm in Salem, Oregon) for you!

That's about the right price for a clean LJ Rubicon. Being in the PNW, we have the advantage of mostly rust free vehicles.

71BAF491-2039-4E10-BFEE-0D4E97279CAD.png

Here's two nearby:
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/2006-jeep-wrangler-lj-rubicon/6650335178.html
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6635564412.html

That second one is indeed a Rubicon, just missing the decals. It's got the rare AEV front bumper and corner armor, as well as a rare color as well!

So, the first one wasn't coming up on my craigslist searches for some reason... but after clicking it... I called the guy, went to his house this morning to check it out...

and here it is in my driveway :) —- Thanks Chris!!!

20180728_113455.jpg

So, the first one wasn't coming up on my craigslist searches for some reason... but after clicking it... I called the guy, went to his house this morning to check it out...

and here it is in my driveway :) —- Thanks Chris!!!

View attachment 49064

Wow you move fast! Glad I found that one for you. It looked really clean, and that’s an awesome color (mine is the same color as well)!

Welcome to the club! You officially own the best Wrangler ever built.

The fact that it has a hardtop makes it an even better buy! Those hardtops are very hard to find for the LJs.

Reactions: Drizit
Soon will begin the plethora of questions... I've actually been lurking here for months :) and the Jeep IS really clean... has some issues but minor such as the front tires rubbing slightly at full lock... but those are things I can work through :)

Reactions: Chris
Soon will begin the plethora of questions... I've actually been lurking here for months :) and the Jeep IS really clean... has some issues but minor such as the front tires rubbing slightly at full lock... but those are things I can work through :)

That rubbing at full lock issue is so easy to fix it’s almost a joke! There’s a how to article on the forum for fixing it. When I get back to my desktop computer, I’ll find it for you.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.