WTB: 2005/2006 LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I like your style. With your aggressiveness, I predict your build thread will follow/look like this one.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...or-overlanding-exploring-and-family-fun.8537/

Hah, actually I burnt through more than my initial budget :) and my very supportive wife has requested I repay some of the "new deck money" I borrowed from first :)

What I will be doing is creating a list of things I want to change, determine priority, and start piece by piece as I get them. I'm a very novice wrencher so looking forward to the challenge :)

Just driving/looking at it today there are a few things... the tires rubbing, upgraded brakes... it still has the 4.10 gears, I need either quick disconnects or an antirock... some soft of hide away step for my wife (she's a bit under 5' lol )...

it's a long term project, just thrilled to have a great base to start with.

plan is to find a club or two in the area and start some wheelin, learn/upgrade as I go... this is NOT a daily driver :)

Nice LJ! I saw when Chris posted this and thought it looked nice. Already on 35s which is kind of needed on an LJ too IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.