WTB: 2005 Mopar Air Hose and Filter Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a couple of hours from you

Yeah I live in SF and I'm out in Martinez, CA quite a bit too which looks like about two hours. Like I said I can look at shipping too when I take it off in about a week, prob wouldn't be horrible. Lastly, If you're willing to wait I'll be at Prairie City OHV outside of Sac, October 14th for a metal cloak event which I think is closer to you.

I have a box I would be willing to part with for the cost of shipping if this thing you guys have going on doesnt pan out.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Yeah I live in SF and I'm out in Martinez, CA quite a bit too which looks like about two hours. Like I said I can look at shipping too when I take it off in about a week, prob wouldn't be horrible. Lastly, If you're willing to wait I'll be at Prairie City OHV outside of Sac, October 14th for a metal cloak event which I think is closer to you.

Looks like your cold air intake might just buy you some soft doors, lol!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Prairie city is about an hour from me, I’m sure we can work it out one way or another

Not sure if you’re still interested but I’ll be at Prairie City SVRA Saturday and could bring it with me and the sticker for it. Not sure the condition of the filter or anything but looks alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.