Arizona WTB Dirtworx, UCF or KD Fabworks Rear Bumper

I have to recommend against KD Fabworks. On both quality and customer service. I ordered front and rear bumpers for my jeep with the tire carrier and some accessories. First of all, they took 5 months to build and ship them. While this is understandable as it was during COVID, when I would email them asking what’s going on, I simply wouldn’t get a response. When I did get my bumper, the zerk fittings were completely covered with coating. Kurt's response? Not my fault, scrape it off. When the pressed-in studs on the tire carrier broke free? That shouldn’t happen so it must be your fault.

After weeks of emailing him, he did send me a new tire carrier bracket with studs. Well, that was another 5 months of waiting and I had moved so the package was sent to my old address and was lost in the mail. Now, he flat out won't respond to me and I have a tire carrier with a broken stud.

I admit, the bumper looks good but there are flaws, and good luck getting customer service months later when you might actually receive what you paid for.

I have to recommend against KD Fabworks. On both quality and customer service. I ordered front and rear bumpers for my jeep with the tire carrier and some accessories. First of all, they took 5 months to build and ship them. While this is understandable as it was during COVID, when I would email them asking what’s going on, I simply wouldn’t get a response. When I did get my bumper, the zerk fittings were completely covered with coating. Kurt's response? Not my fault, scrape it off. When the pressed-in studs on the tire carrier broke free? That shouldn’t happen so it must be your fault.

After weeks of emailing him, he did send me a new tire carrier bracket with studs. Well, that was another 5 months of waiting and I had moved so the package was sent to my old address and was lost in the mail. Now, he flat out won't respond to me and I have a tire carrier with a broken stud.

I admit, the bumper looks good but there are flaws, and good luck getting customer service months later when you might actually receive what you paid for.

Reactions: DaveC
Swing by. These are free. :p
20201201_134800.jpg
20201203_101120.jpg