WTB: Jeep Wrangler TJ Mopar Rock Crawler Rear Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Chris
Fo figure the kind of guys that own these are so hard to work with. I can still make that trip to Athens if you want me too.

Yeah, I know... Everyone wants to sell locally, or they don't want to ship. That other guy sounded like maybe he would ship it, but he takes over a week to get back to me each time, and he just generally seems very flakey from talking to him. I have a feeling that even if I did get him to ship it, it would be one of those ordeals where it takes him a month to ship it, or he just disappears. He's not responsive at all.

I don't want you to make a trip on my behalf, I mean I'd want you to at least make a trip out of it for yourself, so it wasn't entirely for me, haha.

Still no luck? I see them on jeeps for sale on Craigslist a lot around here lately, but they are unwilling to part them out.

No luck at all. I always search locally and eBay, but never find anything.

No luck at all. I always search locally and eBay, but never find anything.
I was really digging the ARB until I received the rock rails. I’d have to get the bumper powder coated to match the Mopar powder coat. I really wasn’t a fan of the ARB powdercoat. Was a bit too shiny for my liking.

I bought and installed the ARB bumper with the swing out tire carrier. Very well built. Have had it on for about 3 years now. Very will built and still doesn't rattle.
CIMG6561.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.