WTB: OEM 15x8 Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie333

Kathy and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Durango, CO. We towed our 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport behind our RV. Unfortunately, the front passenger tire on the Jeep blew just outside of Kingman, AZ. and it totally destroyed the wheel. So now I'm looking for an OEM 15"x 8" Aluminum Wheel Rim that (hopefully) one of our forum members may have thrown in the corner of your garage while updating your TJ' s wheels? I am in So. Calif., Simi Valley specifically. If you or someone you know in our area has a wheel, please let me know.

thanks,
Steve (805) 857-8135

Kathy and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Durango, CO. We towed our 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport behind our RV. Unfortunately, the front passenger tire on the Jeep blew just outside of Kingman, AZ. and it totally destroyed the wheel. So now I'm looking for an OEM 15"x 8" Aluminum Wheel Rim that (hopefully) one of our forum members may have thrown in the corner of your garage while updating your TJ' s wheels? I am in So. Calif., Simi Valley specifically. If you or someone you know in our area has a wheel, please let me know.

thanks,
Steve (805) 857-8135

It might help if you posted photos of the wheel in question since the TJ came with a variety of different wheels over the years.

Unless you don't care if the wheel matches that is.

let me try this.

wheel.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.