WTB: OEM fog lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrivats

Team green shackle
Supporting Member
I am looking for a set of OEM fog lights. If you have a pair sitting ununsed after you upgraded to LEDs, please sell me your originals! I am located in zip 97003.

Thanks. Is that a fair price? Mine work, butb both lenses have a crack. I am fixing my multifunction switch this weekend, can't turn the fog lights off. PO just pulled the fuse. I thought the bulbs were burnt out, ha!
It seems to be the standard price that I see when they show up. I'll keep an eye out for some. I'll ask what Olympic 4X4 gets for theirs. Likely going tomorrow, anyways. Already have it written down as a reminder to inquire.

Reactions: piratemonkey
I have my set off of my 04 TJ Rubicon I'd sell for $75.00 plus shipping from 65765. They have 40,000 miles on them and work fine.

What's interesting about that CL ad is the 3rd brake light for $30. The Rubicon version has spacers on the bottom which allow a 31" tire to fit, whereas some with the non-Rubi 3rd brake light have had issues fitting a 31" spare...
Didn't know that. Now I do! :)

I have my set off of my 04 TJ Rubicon I'd sell for $75.00 plus shipping from 65765. They have 40,000 miles on them and work fine.
Do fog lights really accumulate miles...? Maybe they should be measured by lumen-hours, or some such thing...
upload_2018-6-20_14-47-40.jpeg

Thanks. Is that a fair price? Mine work, butb both lenses have a crack. I am fixing my multifunction switch this weekend, can't turn the fog lights off. PO just pulled the fuse. I thought the bulbs were burnt out, ha!
I inquired, and Olympic 4X4 gets $50 a piece for theirs, so $75 doesn't sound that bad for a set, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.