WTB: Rear Driveshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboKeith

I'm looking for a rear drivehaft for my 05 rubicon. It has a 2" lift on it and I've recently installed a Tom Woods front driveshaft, but now needing a rear. Can anyone help me out? Don't mind if its used I'm not really wanting to purchase a brand new one.

A rear one is only $300 from Tom Wood. It's new and it will be the correct size. Are you oppose to spending that much?

I'm looking for a rear drivehaft for my 05 rubicon. It has a 2" lift on it and I've recently installed a Tom Woods front driveshaft, but now needing a rear. Can anyone help me out? Don't mind if its used I'm not really wanting to purchase a brand new one.
Just curious why you replaced the front, and not the rear...most do it in the opposite order. Unless, of course, your front went south...

Just curious why you replaced the front, and not the rear...most do it in the opposite order. Unless, of course, your front went south...
We bought the Jeep bout 6 months ago and a Tom Wood came with the jeep just needed installed so when we did that they said the rear was going bad , It was supposed to be a TW also but I haven't put my eyes on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.