WTB: TJ Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce20

TJ Enthusiast
I have two rusted fenders and was wondering if anyone has any for sale? I didn’t see any in the classifieds.
Thanks.

Yeah, I checked there, but shipping was a little steep.

I got brand new ones from Keystone Parts. I think they are wholesale. I went through my mechanic, so no big deal. They are correct fenders unlike Crown that are junk to be honest.

You can search local junk yards if you click on distance at the top. Good luck.

Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, do you remember how much your fender was?
I got brand new ones from Keystone Parts. I think they are wholesale. I went through my mechanic, so no big deal. They are correct fenders unlike Crown that are junk to be honest.

You can search local junk yards if you click on distance at the top. Good luck.

Thanks. If you don't mind me asking, do you remember how much your fender was?

I think they were $300 or $350. Not the cheapest, but they are approved replacement by insurance companies. I had to send my Crowns back as they were really junk. Some people are fine with them, but with all the fill and such needed to make them right you are better off getting the better part.

Okay, so I got on Keystone's website and am pretty confused about it all. I have some wholesale connections here and my buddies give me some at cost deals. The list on my finder is pretty high at about $500+, but I didn't pay that. I think the key is it needs to be a CAPA Cert part, but I don't know. All I know is I got a CAPA cert fender for around $300. If you have a friend that has a wholesale account with Keystone, I think you will be fine.

This might be the fender I got, but I can't be sure. Sorry I just don't have the information.

https://www.ebay.com/p/CPP-Ch124122...m=292256506737&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Reactions: Bruce20
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Ok, thanks. I was confused also because it would be crazy to pay 500-600 for a fender. I think I may just buy those covers that go over the top of the flat part on the fender. I know it is the cheap way, but I need to buy a new hood, lift, tires, wheels, and I have an exhaust leak. I will probably buy the OEM fenders when I get the money. Thanks for your help!
I think they were $300 or $350. Not the cheapest, but they are approved replacement by insurance companies. I had to send my Crowns back as they were really junk. Some people are fine with them, but with all the fill and such needed to make them right you are better off getting the better part.

Okay, so I got on Keystone's website and am pretty confused about it all. I have some wholesale connections here and my buddies give me some at cost deals. The list on my finder is pretty high at about $500+, but I didn't pay that. I think the key is it needs to be a CAPA Cert part, but I don't know. All I know is I got a CAPA cert fender for around $300. If you have a friend that has a wholesale account with Keystone, I think you will be fine.

This might be the fender I got, but I can't be sure. Sorry I just don't have the information.

https://www.ebay.com/p/CPP-Ch1241225-Right-Fender-Assembly-for-1997-2006-Jeep-Wrangler/2252625751?iid=292256506737&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=50544&meid=e5d0dffb6cb54c14bd6b61a71ba22224&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=2&sd=272974991231&itm=292256506737&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.