Xmas gifts for your woman?

Tory Burch purse & matched wallet. Robinson small tote to be exact. a new iphone, her iphone needs the battery repaced but I want her to have a nice camera on her phone, so got her the XS max, upgraded from a iPhone 7.

What is your wife into?

I feel like gift cards make great stocking stuffers. Maybe some nice Yankee candles or some new workout cloths. Women love the spa and massages.

Reactions: RussTJ
This is why I hate xmas...we are at the point now that if we want/need anything we just buy it. I am just sending her shopping carts of stuff I would have bought already. She is getting the instapot an "exciting" new crock/steam/pressure cooking pot...woohoo???

This is why I hate xmas...we are at the point now that if we want/need anything we just buy it. I am just sending her shopping carts of stuff I would have bought already. She is getting the instapot an "exciting" new crock/steam/pressure cooking pot...woohoo???
WE are the same way here. My wife just bought herself the instapot. Christmas gift "solved"! :)

Reactions: cliffish
we are at the point now that if we want/need anything we just buy it.

To that end the girlfriend and I have reached a détente, no more buying crap neither one of us wants/needs. It makes far more sense at this stage in the game to combine efforts in search of experiences; our experimental run this season will be a couple night stay in old city Philadelphia, bed & breakfast or the like, spend the day(s) wandering around the tiny historic streets & alleys, dinner maybe at the Old City Tavern, perhaps I’ll summon Jefferson’s spirit & have a nice chat :D, beats the shit out of a _______________ from Amazon in my book.

I saved some obsidian rock
EEC09116-391B-4E75-9852-E44201E4CA9A.jpeg

and sent it to a jeweler to have a bracelet and necklace made.

I apparently didn’t do enough on her birthday in Sept so I’m trying to make up for that one lol

Bought her a new Fitbit Ionic, and a $100 gift card from Victoria Secrets so she will leave me alone. Keep track of those steps babe until you can fit into anything marked at least a medium.
And, don’t get excited when the brown Santa leaves a fairly heavy box on the front porch. It’s either Jeep parts, or more ammo.

Reactions: Starrs
I got my wife some bowls from Crate and Barrel, a necklace from Brighton, a new Apple Watch band, a selfie stick, some VS lingerie, a Kodi coffee mug, some bath salts, a magnetic iPhone charger, and a kitchen hand blender. I think I’ll get her a gift card for some PJ’s next, then do the whole stocking stuffer thing...

Reactions: Fouledplugs