Xmas gifts for your woman?

I got my wife some bowls from Crate and Barrel, a necklace from Brighton, a new Apple Watch band, a selfie stick, some VS lingerie, a Kodi coffee mug, some bath salts, a magnetic iPhone charger, and a kitchen hand blender. I think I’ll get her a gift card for some PJ’s next, then do the whole stocking stuffer thing...
Bath salts?? RIP dear friend lol

So you got yourself some lingerie ;)

I got my wife a gift certificate for a massage and spa package and a limitless supply of beard rides lol.

We go all out for our kids on Xmas. Usually we just do something small and what not. Then, at tax time we get our toys.

Reactions: JMT and Starrs
This is why I hate xmas...we are at the point now that if we want/need anything we just buy it. I am just sending her shopping carts of stuff I would have bought already. She is getting the instapot an "exciting" new crock/steam/pressure cooking pot...woohoo???

We are really at the same place. We buy whatever we want for ourselves, but we do like to open presents at Christmas. I usually start thinking about something that she doesn't have, but wont think she needs or wants but likes. Usually I am pretty good at that, but I was at a total loss this year.

I was actually going to post this same question but talked myself out of it because I didn't think anybody would divulge, but you guys did good.

I talked to a guy at work, and he is going to buy his wife a weighted blanket, so that is what I went with. If she knew about that she would already have one, so I am hoping that she doesn't know about it, but will think it is really cool when she gets one. Also she is in need of a home office, and she needs some PC speakers badly, so I got her a nice set with a sub. Course some cool little gifts like puzzles and games, and then the stocking. Done!l

I was thinking a new gun and a fishing pole In all seriousness when are kids were small never did the big gift spend a lot of money thing
We would take them on a nice vacation sometimes even within the state Those memories have outlived any toy etc

Reactions: zebra12
I was thinking a new gun and a fishing pole In all seriousness when are kids were small never did the big gift spend a lot of money thing
We would take them on a nice vacation sometimes even within the state Those memories have outlived any toy etc

My wife tried hard to talk my daughters (13 and 11) into a vacation and no gifts this year. Their responses were the same - "Why can't we do both?"

Reactions: ac_
My wife tried hard to talk my daughters (13 and 11) into a vacation and no gifts this year. Their responses were the same - "Why can't we do both?"
yeah, my kids would say the same. (16 & 19) wife just decided for lack of any other gifts we are getting the new IPhone X's??? oh well just when their 7 were paid off we get to start all over again with the payments.

Phones are a HUGE deal to my girls. I'm soft when it comes to somethings, so my girls have iphone 8s and I inherited a pink iphone 5.

My husband told me to go order a JL and screw fixing any rust. Well it's built and waiting on a carrier to bring it 150 miles South lol...

download.jpeg