Ya had one little job, WTF?

Jokes aside, that shit hit some of us really hard on cognition.
Memory, analytical thinking, ability to have a logical thought process which you can trace back and from which to move forward, properly formulate and verbally express thoughts. Or simply having a clear head and not a fogy confusion.
Pot and alcohol use have the same symptoms. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kid Mechanic
I have learned over the last ten years or so that those younger than I am think that a square is a magical tool that you randomly drop on a piece of material and it then makes the material square by itself. The problem predates Covid by years.

I have learned over the last ten years or so that those younger than I am think that a square is a magical tool that you randomly drop on a piece of material and it then makes the material square by itself. The problem predates Covid by years.
I’m surprised you found any that knew what a square was.

Reactions: CV04TJR
When they are throwing the pieces In The jig for welding you would think someone would say “how come these don’t line up flush anymore”…….
Fook it, weld it!!!!!
I've mentioned this previous, but Poison Spyder came out with a few sets of test fit steel front tube fenders as their foray into the fender department. A buddy of mine got a set for each of us. They must have used a bent rig to build those because they were also an inch off. They have never really figured it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Gollywomper
I've mentioned this previous, but Poison Spyder came out with a few sets of test fit steel front tube fenders as their foray into the fender department. A buddy of mine got a set for each of us. They must have used a bent rig to build those because they were also an inch off. They have never really figured it out.
This is why my Jeep is a square free zone. I will see how far mine are off if I remember when I get home.

Jokes aside, that shit hit some of us really hard on cognition.
Memory, analytical thinking, ability to have a logical thought process which you can trace back and from which to move forward, properly formulate and verbally express thoughts. Or simply having a clear head and not a fogy confusion.

Regardless of what it is though, i had a good laugh, thanks Blaine
After I had Covid I drove off from a job towing my trailer with the side door open and keys on the fender- I had heard of Covid fog. It is real.

Y’all are missing the real purpose of the fenders being out of square. By doing so, the leading edge of the fender is lower which forces the leading edge of the hood and grill be mounted slightly lower (they probably forgot to mention you have to cut the grill body mount in half to facilitate lowering).
Now the end product is an aerodynamically superior Jeep which provides a 30% improvement in fuel economy, 25% improvement in air flow and finally a 18% reduction in exterior noise.

Y’all are missing the real purpose of the fenders being out of square. By doing so, the leading edge of the fender is lower which forces the leading edge of the hood and grill be mounted slightly lower (they probably forgot to mention you have to cut the grill body mount in half to facilitate lowering).
Now the end product is an aerodynamically superior Jeep which provides a 30% improvement in fuel economy, 25% improvement in air flow and finally a 18% reduction in exterior noise.
I contemplated the intentionality of the design for about 5 seconds before I chalked it up to being so stupid that no one would really do it that way on purpose, right, they wouldn't?

I mean seriously, how hard is it to go stick a square on a factory fender to see what the angle is?

Maybe they can borrow one from MetalCloak?

6C005FC6-95E9-426E-9758-422524650722.jpeg