Yellowbox Speedo Controller Not Working

PBTJ04

TJ Crazy
Supporting Member
I have a yellow box speedo controller for my 04 Rubi and it has suddenly quit working after less than 6 months. I have emailed and emailed yellow box for their address, not on their website anywhere, to send it back for an warranty exchange. All i keep getting back are emails with questions about what it is doing or not doing. It is a faulty unit and will not power up. There is a 10 year warranty according to their website yet i cannot get them to send me their address. Does anyone have the corporate address for Yellr.com in Australia??

Corporate address? I highly doubt they are more than a one or two man operation at best. I have no experience personally. I always suggest the Blue Monkey Speedo Healer which I have lots of experience with.

Yea they have not be responsive to requests to return for warranty. Kind of sucks when they state a 10 year warranty but don't give you the means to return it. Maybe i will give Blue Monkey a try.

Blue monkey was a snap to install, and once you got the hang of setting it, it wasn't bad at all. I mounted mine inside the cab, away from engine heat and elements.

Do they have a watch battery in them or something?

Blue monkey was a snap to install, and once you got the hang of setting it, it wasn't bad at all. I mounted mine inside the cab, away from engine heat and elements.

Do they have a watch battery in them or something?
One of the three sensor wires is a regulated 5V supply, they run on that.

Another vote for Blue Monkey. Though there was a member either here or the other forums where the box basically swelled up and cracked. They would not offer a replacement for that member but I believe his box was well over 10 years.

Finally, a positive email from them stating they would send me a new Yellow box and their address! If anyone needs the address here it is:

YellR.com
PO Box 6009
Bundaberg QLD
Australia 4670

Reactions: tworley