Yet another new guy

scottgraham

Just another bad habit
Supporting Member
Hey, yeah, another newb. I currently own a '98, very clean for an NC jeep. tried to talk my kid into buying it and swap his off road stuff over, he didn't want to, so I bought it. Now he regrets it. we have two tj's, same year, same color. I've restored a '47 CJ2A and a "69 Commando. Been away for a while, but enjoying my TJ and very happy w/ my choice.

TJ1.jpg

(It doesn't look like this any more)
IMG_5977 (1).jpeg

His, not mine...
Mine is cooler.

Oh great, another newbie.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum, I mean jungle!

Nice rig, I looked at one same color several months ago in TX but it was frame rotted underneath, love the color, show us a side shot.

Looks like a beautiful place you live.

• Haha
Reactions: EJD and Chris
Oh great, another newbie.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum, I mean jungle!

Nice rig, I looked at one same color several months ago in TX but it was frame rotted underneath, love the color, show us a side shot.

Looks like a beautiful place you live.
Side boob guy, get it..yeah, more dust than rust on this one. Bought it in October bone stock, except for 2 in blocks and Magnaflow exhaust. Kinda went nuts on black Friday and jumped ahead of schedule. LED front and tails, bumpers, wheels, and tires, 2.5' springs. I'm really surprised I'm still getting sex .

We do live in a cool place. Last of the Mohicans and Hunger Games was filmed about 7 minutes from our house
If it stops raining I'll get pics... I've also cut the front fenders...(what did you do to your jeep today)
I'll get pix when the sun comes out

Reactions: JMT and Chris
Side boob guy, get it..yeah, more dust than rust on this one. Bought it in October bone stock, except for 2 in blocks and Magnaflow exhaust. Kinda went nuts on black Friday and jumped ahead of schedule. LED front and tails, bumpers, wheels, and tires, 2.5' springs. I'm really surprised I'm still getting sex .

We do live in a cool place. Last of the Mohicans and Hunger Games was filmed about 7 minutes from our house
If it stops raining I'll get pics... I've also cut the front fenders...(what did you do to your jeep today)
I'll get pix when the sun comes out
🤣 yeah, I like boobs from the side. Like them from the front too! Getting Jeep stuff and sex at the same time is about as good as it gets this side.

Last of the Mohicans was one of my favorite movies for a long time. I suppose it still is. Great footage for sure. Truly beautiful.

Enjoy the rig (and the sex) 🤣