Yokohama Geolandr

Fonz54

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hi All,

Anyone out there running Yokohhama Geolandr 31 /10.50R15? Bought my TJ in December 2017 and it came with two of these in the front and one Good Year Duratrac and one Firestone in the rear. The Yokos are in good shape and pretty new. The Firestone could be a good spare. Thinking of picking up two more of the Yokos in order to save some dough to use elsewhere on my TJ.

My local tire store recommended that exact tire and size for my recently acquired 00' 4.0 5spd and they ride out well, but only put about 500 miles on them so far. 70-80 mph on the interstate no problem, have not been in deep mud but lots of gravel dirt muddy roads and snow, perform just fine for me. I like the truck like stance, the look of the tire is cool for a tire:) Looks correct.

My local tire store recommended that exact tire and size for my recently acquired 00' 4.0 5spd and they ride out well, but only put about 500 miles on them so far. 70-80 mph on the interstate no problem, have not been in deep mud but lots of gravel dirt muddy roads and snow, perform just fine for me. I like the truck like stance, the look of the tire is cool for a tire:) Looks correct.
Pictures please.....or it didn't happen.

Pictures please.....or it didn't happen.

b6590418d33d631a3ae94edecfb29749.jpg

Oh yah.... It happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fonz54 and UpperMI