You have to use the Mopar transmission mount if you don't want vibrations

Honestly, I didn't use a torque wrench. 55 pounds seems excessive for the size of the nuts. I just cranked it down tight, but not 55 pounds I don't think.
Ok thanks the bolts on the new mount don't seem to be that strong to take a lot torque. Just wondering because I can't seem to find anything about torque spec anywhere.

Ok thanks the bolts on the new mount don't seem to be that strong to take a lot torque. Just wondering because I can't seem to find anything about torque spec anywhere.

Those should be M8 bolts, assuming 8.8 grade, it should 18 ft-lb. I cranked one to 30 and it sheared off.

. . . . the local dtealerships here are actually quite price-competitive with the big box auto parts stores.
Plus, we get the advantage of OEM parts reliability, fit, and longevity !

Now, more often than not the Mopar parts department is my first call after checking the usual suspects on the web. I don't mind spending even an additional 20% for true OEM parts.
Have run Dodge/Cummins trucks for quite some time, and have dealt with more than a few dealerships . . . they will often discount stuff if you take the time to ask . . . . haggle a bit, smile big . . . . you may be surprised at the result!

Have run Dodge/Cummins trucks for quite some time, and have dealt with more than a few dealerships . . . they will often discount stuff if you take the time to ask . . . . haggle a bit, smile big . . . . you may be surprised at the result!
Ok Thanks

I replaced mine with a nonMopar part a few years ago. I haven't had any issues with mine. I'll have to go back and see what it was that I used. However, I agree that Mopar is usually the best way to go. Had my current frustrations been at the same level at the time, I probably would have bought a Mopar part.