You know you drive a TJ when...

When it feels good to drive it and you take a last look at it in the parking lot as you leave to go into your intended destination.

You have a point there. I've been lucky. I'm in New Mexico, so no rust issues. So far I've only had the Auto trans hard shift issue causing a PCM replacement. Didn't stop me from obsessing though, I still think my Jeep needs other upgrades and I don't even go off road in it anymore. I swear, being a Jeep fanatic is some kind of mental disorder with no cure.

No ocd here, I’ve never obsessed over a vehicle. Maybe a few firearms over the years and of course my wonderful wife. I will say that my Tj did often occupy my thoughts as I planned it’s evolution from stock to a one of and did the mods that i was able to do but now that it’s coming together I’ll just move on to other projects. Repaint and touch up body work will be the next big thing. I want to replace rusty door latches, a cracked plastic gas bezel and upgrade my seats. Might add some bling yet but it’s a project to me....
69AA3AAD-13B1-42D5-BB73-36CEA320BBB0.jpeg

not a quest as Tj ownership is to some folks.

• Haha
Reactions: ranwilrw