Your daily dose of stupid

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Don't get me wrong, I know there' some serious money in this thing. That doesn't mean it doesn't look stupid as hell.

29352263_1707605652637349_2612724282918493766_o.jpg

Certainly goofy. Seems this person is Jeep obsessed, like all of us, but on another level of spending- Hahaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I can’t respect a Jeep no matter how well built without the traditional grill. I understand buggy’s with less then 7 slots but really that’s just plain stupid. Press onward to the mall buddy there’s parking blocks that need you to go over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael Roberson
I need to get in the business of selling Jeep stuff.

No matter how poor the design or quality, how useless it is, ... make it look cool and you got yourself a winner.

Idea #1: Similar to the beeping sounds when trucks back up.... but instead of beeping, when the jeep backs up, the distinct sound of a .50 cal Browning Machine gun is heard. *thwat thwat thwat*

What better way to promote safety and also spread the love of Mother Freedom?

Idea #2: create a product that installs on the muffler to create a jet engine sound. It will have varying degrees... at idle.. the jeep will replicate the sound of an F14. When the gas is pushed.. you get the whooshing sound of an afterburner... thus capturing everyone's attention at Costco as you drive by.

Of course these are solid ideas...... the question is.. should one product do both? Or create 2 products?

I like the idea of capturing more wallet penetration... but will it cannibalize sales?

I need to get in the business of selling Jeep stuff.

No matter how poor the design or quality, how useless it is, ... make it look cool and you got yourself a winner.

Idea #1: Similar to the beeping sounds when trucks back up.... but instead of beeping, when the jeep backs up, the distinct sound of a .50 cal Browning Machine gun is heard. *thwat thwat thwat*

What better way to promote safety and also spread the love of Mother Freedom?

Idea #2: create a product that installs on the muffler to create a jet engine sound. It will have varying degrees... at idle.. the jeep will replicate the sound of an F14. When the gas is pushed.. you get the whooshing sound of an afterburner... thus capturing everyone's attention at Costco as you drive by.

Of course these are solid ideas...... the question is.. should one product do both? Or create 2 products?

I like the idea of capturing more wallet penetration... but will it cannibalize sales?
Very creative! LOL

We are not obsessed, no, not at all.
Wait a minute, is that Kiwi's pickup truck on the side?
I wish haha.That F250 would just about take up the whole road out here..(going both ways) .

Hmm let's go over some of the low hanging fruit on this build

Dual steering stabilizer to "correct" the bump steer introduced by the dissimilar angels on the tire rod and drag link. (think the lengths are off to.)

Stock looking drag link off something (JK one would probably be too short of it's not a narrowed axle.

High steer arm on the knuckle but no flipped tie rod.

Tie rod looks like a stock one for the axle.

Stupid truss design.

Too much lift

Stock diff cover I think

Coil overs mount to shock brackets behind the axle (not the worst thing ever but that's a lot of leverage.

Hmm what else.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.