Your go to beer or liquor

GORDON biersch Blonde Boch from tap can't get any better.

Or a Kona big wave golden, or karl strauss red trolley.

Generic beer... pbr or rolling rock.

Liquor.. jack and jim, especially there higher end batches. 7 & 7 for a cocktail. Bourbon rye floats my boat.

Cigar.. a tasty maduro.

Reactions: DA RUNT
Coors light for beer. About once a month Ill buy a bottle of Breckenridge or Wyoming Bourbon. Its on the cheaper end at $35/bottle.

Reactions: DA RUNT
Bourbon - Weller Antique 107, Old Grand Dad 114, Eagle Rare . All inexpensive and damn good bourbons.

Beer - Boneyard RPM, Rogue Dead Guy, Ten Barrel Apocalypse IPA

you guys have Labbatt's blue there? Is it considered an import?

here we call Labbatt's beginner beer :) try Alexander Keith's IPA if you can find it.
Yeah, its considered an import. I like the taste. I used to love Michelob Dry, but the dry beers were replaced by the "ice" beers, and that was the end of that. Haven't had a big brand American beer since that I thought was worth a damn.

Reactions: derekmac
Yeah, its considered an import. I like the taste. I used to love Michelob Dry, but the dry beers were replaced by the "ice" beers, and that was the end of that. Haven't had a big brand American beer since that I thought was worth a damn.
I always said the next evolution back then was for them to come out with a Dry Ice beer!

Reactions: Squatch
summertime there is only one. 'Merica:

Merica.JPG

Wintertime I switch to porters, favorite breweries are Stone Brewing, Breckenridge, Deschutes & Duclaw.

Haven't had anything stronger than wine in almost ten years, just can't do the hard stuff anymore.

For home, it’s clearly home brew! Whatever I’ve dreamed up and have on tap. For the trail, I opt for a good amber or tropical IPA. Of course a bottle of High West Wiskey has been know to show up too,

Reactions: fuse and JMT
I make my own spirits and liqueurs but do prefer my home made cane rum mixed with ginger beer. But am happy to drink any of my other brews. One thing I have noticed with making my own is that I never get a hang over anymore. Must be all the good stuff I put in it and no preservatives etc?

Reactions: JMT
Now look guys, I thought my post #32 was cute and nobody “liked” it. I’m so depressed about it I’m going to have to go get some craft beer to drown out my sorrows....And @ac_ s tire problems aren’t helping any...

Ok, if I had money like I had three years ago and before (maybe the Jeep is drinking it up), I’d drink Spaten Optimator, Angry Bastard, Guinness Blonde, Fat Tire Amber, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, Red Stripe. And there’s more but these posts can’t go on forever......

Now look guys, I thought my post #32 was cute and nobody “liked” it. I’m so depressed about it I’m going to have to go get some craft beer to drown out my sorrows....And @ac_ s tire problems aren’t helping any...

Ok, if I had money like I had three years ago and before (maybe the Jeep is drinking it up), I’d drink Spaten Optimator, Angry Bastard, Guinness Blonde, Fat Tire Amber, Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner, Red Stripe. And there’s more but these posts can’t go on forever......
LOL I went back and read your post again (Out of sheer guilt! Your shameless, aren't you, JMT?). It was then that I got it...sliders! The other sliders! LOL I'm slow, but I get there eventually! ;)

I am mostly into the ciders at home (Angry Orchard, etc), but if I get to a good brewery, a stout or porter on nitro can’t be beat IMHO, my favorites being double chocolate milk stout and Sweet Baby Jesus chocolate pnut butter porter. As far as hard stuff, there is not really anything my 20s didn’t ruin for me - still can’t even smell tequila without wrenching a little.

Reactions: Squatch
I love Founders beers. My favorite is KBS, but had to get. This is CBS, which is very good. I like Guiness a lot, but drink about any beer if it is around. I drink Glenlivet and some vodka with a splash of Limoncello in the summer.
01112018837.jpg

Reactions: JMT
I am mostly into the ciders at home (Angry Orchard, etc), but if I get to a good brewery, a stout or porter on nitro can’t be beat IMHO, my favorites being double chocolate milk stout and Sweet Baby Jesus chocolate pnut butter porter. As far as hard stuff, there is not really anything my 20s didn’t ruin for me - still can’t even smell tequila without wrenching a little.
Riesling has that same effect on me. We did battle a number of years ago. I lost. :rolleyes:

Reactions: johnny deeker