Your go to beer or liquor

Due to my expanding waistline, at home I am stuck with Bud LIght. When we go out I ask for the darkest beer they have. For my tastes beer is like coffee, If I can see through it, it is not strong enough.

Very close to my line: "if the head is tan, I will like it."

Going out to brewery: Porter or brown ale
Going out for drinks: Makers on the rocks.
Hangin' at home: Jack or Jim on rocks or, if wanting a cocktail, a manhattan with Bulleit rye, Dolin red vermouth and peychauds bitters... seriously yummy.

Just hangin' with a BBQ night? Sometimes yah just gotta have a Rainier or a PBR.... or two... ish...

Bell's Two Hearted Ale always makes me happy. Good balance of malt and hops. And what's not to like about beer and brook trout?

2HD_WebPic_736X736.png

Reactions: Equilibrium31
My go to beer is a local brew, Tin Roof Parade Grounds. Reasonably Corrupt is another great dark beer. If I'm in the mood for something refreshing, either Yuengling or Blue Moon depending on how much I want to spend.

As for Whisky, Knob Creek, Rittenhouse, and Monkey Shoulder are all good choices.

I like any/all craft beers the most. I home brew so I like and drink what I make:beer-toast1:. For those hot days, the new Sams 76 is great! Not much into wine/liquor.

Reactions: fuse
Fat Tire on tap and either Crown Royal, Jack or Makers Mark. I prefer bourbon or whiskey over beer and do not like mixers. Maybe an ice cube on a warm day.

Reactions: derekmac
My go to beer is a local brew, Tin Roof Parade Grounds. Reasonably Corrupt is another great dark beer. If I'm in the mood for something refreshing, either Yuengling or Blue Moon depending on how much I want to spend.

As for Whisky, Knob Creek, Rittenhouse, and Monkey Shoulder are all good choices.

Gonna have to find some Monkey Shoulder as my company is Third Monkey Outfitters.... lol
Guinness Draught is my go to, good stouts as well.... along with several good bourbons.... Makers is usually in my cabinet as a go to, Knob Creek, Jeffersons Ocean once in a while. I've been fortunate enough to get Pappy a couple times, although I don't think it was as good as the hype, but that just may be me.

Gonna have to find some Monkey Shoulder as my company is Third Monkey Outfitters.... lol
Guinness Draught is my go to, good stouts as well.... along with several good bourbons.... Makers is usually in my cabinet as a go to, Knob Creek, Jeffersons Ocean once in a while. I've been fortunate enough to get Pappy a couple times, although I don't think it was as good as the hype, but that just may be me.

Monkey Shoulder is a pretty solid blended Scotch for the price. Makers is also my go to for cheaper Bourbon. Another good option for a cheap whiskey is Trader Joe's brand Scotch. I wasn't expecting much out of it but for $20 it was pretty good. I'd go with the speyside.

And I love the Guinness Extra Stout and Drought, crazy how easy they are to find.