You've Just Got to Look (Enjoy)

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
1585348034531.jpg

Would that be compatible with an SE? I don't think you could get it going 88 miles per hour to make it worthwhile. Askin for a friend.

If you need to read some funny reviews read this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IF3DUW4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Then after read reviews of similar products
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!!

This one!!!
31rPxTmwYAL._CR67,0,266,266_SX48_.jpg
Terainwa

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Devil Bears
Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2015
Verified Purchase

I had heard the myth about these bears that they might destroy one's stomach...so I thought I would test them out myself to see what really happens. Of course I felt that I wouldn't need 5 lbs of bears, so I got these...for science of course.

I was so excited once I got them in the mail that I immediately opened up these bears to set them free as soon as I got home.

I was hesitant at first because I was afraid that they might taste gross, but the taste of these bears are a game changer. They are delicious. Like nectar from the gods themselves put into these cute carnivorous creatures.

I am not ashamed to say that I ate not 1, not 2, but 3 handfuls of them. They are just that good. Little did I know that Satan's fury was inside the soul of these devil bears.

Two hours had gone by and I was sitting in the recliner watching tv with my wife, when they hit me like the bombs of Hiroshima. I've never ran to the bathroom that fast in my entire life. Usain Bolt himself would have applauded my performance.

It was a photo finish to the toilet. The only way to describe this was like the fury Niagra Falls coming out of a straw. All I'm going to say is that I will have to call maintenance to come replace our toilet after this.

So in hindsight, the myth is in fact true and I probably should not have eaten so many bears. I feel like they could be eaten in moderation with little to no side effects, but good luck because they are delicious. Just know that if you eat too many, you will more than likely need a colonoscopy.

I'm making an appointment tomorrow.

Would that be compatible with an SE? I don't think you could get it going 88 miles per hour to make it worthwhile. Askin for a friend.
I'm thinking that if you can make it to the top of a interstate mountain pass then you might make 88 downhill if you have taken care of any death wobble issues and you put back on the factory tires. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RussTJ