Yukon YA WU-07 front hub kit (5x4.5") under $1,100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin with Junkyard Digs YouTube channel out of Iowa uses Quick Performance a bunch and swears by them.

I don't think you'll have any trouble and if you do look up Kevin and let him know.

-Mac

Reactions: MikeE024
Kevin with Junkyard Digs YouTube channel out of Iowa uses Quick Performance a bunch and swears by them.

I don't think you'll have any trouble and if you do look up Kevin and let him know.

-Mac

I purchased one kit directly from QP and one from QP’s non-Prime Amazon listing. The invoices both came from QP since both kits shipped directly from QP.

QP are an authorized dealer of Yukon so I don’t understand the fear in using them (that fear is unfounded based on misplaced rumors imo). I read up on some of those fears before verifying things myself. I encourage anyone to do the same since doing so only take a few minutes.

Edit: Bottom line is to double check who the actual seller is when using Amazon. Check Yukon’s dealer look-up to see if that seller is an authorized retailer. In my case I looked up QP on Yukons website, spoke to Yukon, and spoke to QP. I have zero fears moving forward.

“Trust but verify.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.