ZildjianDevil’s TJ Build Diary (Photos)

I really like the dark look for the brake lights, that looks nice! Why not do the same with the front? I will say, I like the clears, they look good. I have dark lenses on my fronts, and now you have me eyeing the rears as well. You have a fly looking black TJ, I dig it.

20180722_205137.jpg

Reactions: ZildjianDevil
I really like the dark look for the brake lights, that looks nice! Why not do the same with the front? I will say, I like the clears, they look good. I have dark lenses on my fronts, and now you have me eyeing the rears as well. You have a fly looking black TJ, I dig it.

Thanks Brother! I just like the contrast of the clear lens’ over tinted for the front, because everything else will be blacked out and I wanted something to POP other than look all one tone and muted.

Reactions: Travis
Installed new headlights! such a relief! I absolutely hated the stocks hesdlights. I couldn’t see crap on the road. I went with JW Speaker 8700 Evo 2s. I didn’t think about the chrome headlight retainer, so that will be replaced ASAP with a black one when it gets delivered!

View attachment 53998
View attachment 53997
View attachment 53999
View attachment 54000
View attachment 54001
View attachment 54002
View attachment 54003
View attachment 54006 View attachment 54007
View attachment 54004
View attachment 54008
View attachment 54005
Looks great. Have you thought about upgrading the side view mirrors to the new style?

Just for refrence as I am sure they could be found for much cheaper.
https://www.quadratec.com/products/13011_110.htm
285F58F6-1349-4048-8559-79115BFA9F02.jpeg

Or Crown replacements:
https://www.quadratec.com/products/13011_201.htm
https://www.quadratec.com/products/13011_200.htm

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I have removed my spare and 3rd brake light and have no problems with the 5-0. I actually like the look better, without the two, it's just clean. Lookin' good brother, I dig the smoked out tail lights. I really think I'd be more worried about getting pulled over for those, than the deleted 3rd brake light. I have contemplated getting some for my TJ, but have yet to for that very reason.

I have removed my spare and 3rd brake light and have no problems with the 5-0. I actually like the look better, without the two, it's just clean. Lookin' good brother, I dig the smoked out tail lights. I really think I'd be more worried about getting pulled over for those, than the deleted 3rd brake light. I have contemplated getting some for my TJ, but have yet to for that very reason.

Thanks man! I have no issues with getting stopped for the tail lights at all.

spare, tire carrier, and third brake light delete. Im just worried the boys in blue will not agreee with the third brake light removal. Anyone have issues with this?

View attachment 60277View attachment 60278View attachment 60279View attachment 60280View attachment 60281View attachment 60283View attachment 60282View attachment 60284
looks GREAT to me!
I think it would look even better with the rubber snubbers taken off too. more flush and clean. But i guess thats because that is how my Jeep looks!

Reactions: Fouledplugs