ZJ tie rod kit that doesn't suck?

solely because Im lazy and only wanted to order one part lol

Side note: I saw someone on that thread asking about paint. Do the parts come as raw metal?

All you have to do is click on all those links, add them to the cart, and checkout :LOL:

No, the parts come painted black.

Side note: I saw someone on that thread asking about paint. Do the parts come as raw metal?
they do but ...
animat-spraypaint.gif

I just bought the Moog parts last month, my parts are not painted. Also I think the company changed hands and its having a hard time getting parts. Most of my parts came the first week of March but the actual tie rod didn't come until today. So it might take a bit to get some of them.

My Crown kit has been fine, but it was only $159 when I bought it. Granted, it was/is just a stop gap for eventually putting on the Currie kit. I am in no rush...

Reactions: SvtLdr
Most are...but we get some naked. Not often. Probably 70/30 painted to not.
Matter of fact just did a drag link on an XJ that was bare
Okay, I knew some of them were painted. Sounds like maybe someone at the factory is just lazy perhaps.

By the way, I think the common ZJ HD kit if you aren't doing the Moog conversion is now the RT 21005. It can be had for around $172 and includes a new SS.

I recently ordered all the Moog parts in the ZJ Tie Rod Conversion thread from Amazon. All parts arrived quickly, the only things painted were the adjusting sleeves. The new Moog track bar was bare as well.

42EAFDB4-3778-4CF3-8DDC-91420CA23D3D_1_105_c.jpeg

B0393DFD-74EC-424D-9D9B-919901C72C35_1_105_c.jpeg

C6C99334-2EF7-4F1E-A45B-CAA41D217E21_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: FarFire70