Zorba I made a meme for you

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
@Zorba , a few weeks ago a thread popped up and someone mentioned you and your love for technology. I felt inspired, so I half-assed a meme, which I believe I have now perfected. This is in no way making fun of you or poking fun at what you believe, but rather summary of your "greatest hits" whilst conversing about the forum ;)
Zorba Meme.jpeg

He’s not necessarily wrong either. I agree with him on most of it.
I don’t think he is. I deleted Instagram a few months back and haven’t missed it once. I often toy with the idea of going back to a flip phone to keep me off of other stuff, but I used my cell camera (and this forum lol) too much and it’s easily accessible

Reactions: John Cooper
I don’t think he is. I deleted Instagram a few months back and haven’t missed it once. I often toy with the idea of going back to a flip phone to keep me off of other stuff, but I used my cell camera too much and it’s easily accessible

I never said you said he was 😆

I’m just merely pointing out that I agree with him on most of it.

If it wasn’t for legitimate work I’d have nothing but a flip phone.

@Zorba , a few weeks ago a thread popped up and someone mentioned you and your love for technology. I felt inspired, so I half-assed a meme, which I believe I have now perfected. This is in no way making fun of you or poking fun at what you believe, but rather summary of your "greatest hits" whilst conversing about the forum ;)
View attachment 307805
Real phones have dials!

• USA Proud
Reactions: Zorba and Jamison C
Love it! Just as an FYI, I'm far better known for skirts and earrings - especially earrings - than high heels. I only have the one pair of heels, and I generally only wear them with a certain (non-dance) costume. The pix with me in them with the denim skirt and face veil came about because I couldn't flex my right foot up fully for several days after having nerve surgery on my leg. Don't get me wrong, heels can be fun, but they're painful to wear, and I'm only in 3 inchers! I had a dance sister in California who wore sixes every damn day. I don't know how she did it...

Sometimes you see Belly Dancers in heels - generally those doing the Lebanese style.

Saved the new meme to my hard drive, now I have two!

Reactions: Ephry73