New Jersey 2005 LJ - No frame rust - Lots of upgrades - price drop $10,500

Billboard? Mailers?
I've had zero luck selling anything on FB lately.. Nothing but tire kickers and low-ballers. There are a few Jeep groups I might go after, but a general for sale post in MP would be a waste.

In any event, I don't think the challenge you're facing is a bad price, hood sticker or what not. If you had the right eyes on it the hood decal etc wouldn't even come up. Three people since October seems like it isn't getting the right exposure.

If it were me, I'd find every Jeep specific forum I could find and post there. Seems you have to narrow down to a more specific audience. I found mine through word of mouth. It was listed on a Jeep forum I wasn't familiar with but a friend forwarded the post to me.

I've had zero luck selling anything on FB lately.. Nothing but tire kickers and low-ballers. There are a few Jeep groups I might go after, but a general for sale post in MP would be a waste.

In any event, I don't think the challenge you're facing is a bad price, hood sticker or what not. If you had the right eyes on it the hood decal etc wouldn't even come up. Three people since October seems like it isn't getting the right exposure.

If it were me, I'd find every Jeep specific forum I could find and post there. Seems you have to narrow down to a more specific audience. I found mine through word of mouth. It was listed on a Jeep forum I wasn't familiar with but a friend forwarded the post to me.

I tried going after the groups and got a lot of hate for trying to sell a vehicle with over 200k miles. I bought it with 202k. Idk what changed in the market. I only dumped money into this thing and added 20k to the odo.

Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Nooooo .... :cry:

I tried going after the groups and got a lot of hate for trying to sell a vehicle with over 200k miles.

That's just dumb. Unless they're serious potential buyers, I wouldn't concern myself with that kind of ignorance....let 'em hate all they want. It doesn't even make any sense and clearly they don't understand the vehicle you're selling, so feck 'em.

It's possible that the market (vehicles in general) is a bit sour at the moment for any number of reasons, but I do think folks are being a bit tighter with their money as of late. Economy, election year, state of the world in general, who knows...but I have seen vehicles as well as parts, decent deals to apparent steals, sit for many months without moving over the past 6 months or so.

For a rust free LJ, regardless of mileage, I'd say yours isn't a bad deal for the asking price, sight unseen. I spent 1.5 years trying to find one...