SOLD Rubicon Fender Flares - OEM, painted silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel City 06

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
$175+shipping, or $125 local pick-up
Full set of OEM* (see note) fender flares from a 2006 TJ Rubicon. Painted silver to match. Paint code PSB.

Has several paint chips; clear coat on rear flares cracked in several spots. Would look great repainted to a color of your choice.

*The rear flares are textured and not smooth like the front, so it is possible these were replaced at one point, and might not be OEM. They are the same size and shape as OEM, and are painted to match.

$175 plus shipping. $50 discount for local pickup (total price $125) as I would need to buy packaging to ship these.

20211031_114600.jpg

I now have an offer to buy the front flares only, so if anyone is interested in buying the rears only, I can easily make that work.

The full set is still available for the time being, but if there are no takers on the full set, I will split the set.

To keep it in one thread, here is the copy pasted quotes:

If I can fit them in a TV shipping box, UPS shows that as $185 to ship. FedEx is quoting around $315. (That is in addition to the price of the fender flares themselves.)

As for USPS, I’ll have to check. Generally they tend to be a more expensive for large packages in my experience.

I think I can fit these in a 24x36x6 TV packing box without too much trouble.

I’ve never tried shipping AFO/FPO but I can try and see if there is a way to quote

To keep it in one thread, here is the copy pasted quotes:

If I can fit them in a TV shipping box, UPS shows that as $185 to ship. FedEx is quoting around $315. (That is in addition to the price of the fender flares themselves.)

As for USPS, I’ll have to check. Generally they tend to be a more expensive for large packages in my experience.

I think I can fit these in a 24x36x6 TV packing box without too much trouble.

I’ve never tried shipping AFO/FPO but I can try and see if there is a way to quote
any word on the shipping? thx

i

my daughter is in school in Washington and was willing to bring it home for xmas, how much to ship to 98033, seattle Washington, I really want the flares. thx for you help!
UPS shows around $137 to ship. Unfortunately I don't see any way around shipping these in a large box, so the price is a bit high.

Venmo works, so does Paypal.

I do still recommend putting these on Facebook. If you do, the Facebook asks for the weight, not the dimensions. I recently shipped some Sahara rocker panels (about the size of flares, though only two of them) for about $30 I think. The buyer pays for the shipping label via Facebook and the seller just prints it up.

I do still recommend putting these on Facebook. If you do, the Facebook asks for the weight, not the dimensions. I recently shipped some Sahara rocker panels (about the size of flares, though only two of them) for about $30 I think. The buyer pays for the shipping label via Facebook and the seller just prints it up.
I've priced shipping flares (as you know). They take up more room than you would think. Way bigger than the rocker panels.

Reactions: SSTJ
I've priced shipping flares (as you know). They take up more room than you would think. Way bigger than the rocker panels.
Yeah unfortunately I need at least a 36x42x6 box to fit them. I could possibly use a 36x36x12 but I'm not sure if I could find one. The TV box seems to be the best bet

Reactions: SSTJ
Yeah unfortunately I have found no more economical way to ship. Not only are they long, they’re wide, which significantly increases the cost of the shipment.

If you find a way to get a cheaper label, I’d be happy to print it and stick it on. Expect a box maybe 12 lbs, roughly 36x48x6. I might be able to telescope it down to 42”, but I have to buy the box first to verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.