‘Fight Club’ Author Chuck Palahniuk Rips ‘Snowflakes’; Modern Left Must ‘Stop Being So Offended’

You should go complain on Twitter :D

Kidding!

Seriously though, that's where all the snowflakes go to whine and complain.
That would require me to get a twitter account and that is just way too much trouble. Someone should start one up for me and then just tweet for me too. Is there a government agency for that? There should be.

Reactions: Chris and StG58
And that's why I despise social media so much. Look, I know it has it's benefits, I know.

However, it seems like the majority of people out there (or at least what I read about in the news all the time) are using it as an outlet to whine and complain. It's so friggin' annoying always reading in the news about how some company removed their commercial, took a product off shelves, or censored something, because all of these snowflakes on social media where "outraged".

It's true. People these days are offended way too easily.

I wouldn't describe myself as an avid Trump supporter (though I'm also not a Clinton supporter), but it makes me want to wear a "TRUMP" shirt downtown Portland so I can just see how many people I can offend... You know, just to get people worked up! My wife tells me I'd probably get assaulted, and I said yes, but I'll be carrying a gun on my side, visible for all to see. Perhaps that would make someone think twice before attacking me.

But then I come to my senses and realize that putting myself in that scenario probably doesn't result in any positive outcome (though I still think it would be fun to get everyone worked up and offended).

And that's why I despise social media so much. Look, I know it has it's benefits, I know.

However, it seems like the majority of people out there (or at least what I read about in the news all the time) are using it as an outlet to whine and complain. It's so friggin' annoying always reading in the news about how some company removed their commercial, took a product off shelves, or censored something, because all of these snowflakes on social media where "outraged".

It's true. People these days are offended way too easily.

I wouldn't describe myself as an avid Trump supporter (though I'm also not a Clinton supporter), but it makes me want to wear a "TRUMP" shirt downtown Portland so I can just see how many people I can offend... You know, just to get people worked up!
The perfect shirt for Portland would have the Gadsden Flag on the back with a big red, white and blue "Trump!" under that. On the front it would have "I'm the NRA and I vote" with the Molon Labe helmet symbol in the middle. Maybe "Infidel" on one sleeve or something.

I heard once, "No balls, no bluechips."

Reactions: Chris
I wouldn't describe myself as an avid Trump supporter (though I'm also not a Clinton supporter), but it makes me want to wear a "TRUMP" shirt downtown Portland so I can just see how many people I can offend... You know, just to get people worked up! My wife tells me I'd probably get assaulted, and I said yes, but I'll be carrying a gun on my side, visible for all to see. Perhaps that would make someone think twice before attacking me.

But then I come to my senses and realize that putting myself in that scenario probably doesn't result in any positive outcome (though I still think it would be fun to get everyone worked up and offended).

Not to disagree with your sweet bride, but I can hardly imagine anyone that is offended by a "Trump" or "NRA" shirt would even be capable of assaulting anyone.
Most of the males of that particular ilk appear to be either very effeminate, or pale and squishy. They may yell a little and come down with the vapors, but I kinda doubt they have the mental fortitude (much less physical capability) to actually assault someone.

Maybe those little baby slaps? Or perhaps they would Twitter you to death?

Not to disagree with your sweet bride, but I can hardly imagine anyone that is offended by a "Trump" or "NRA" shirt would even be capable of assaulting anyone.
Most of the males of that particular ilk appear to be either very effeminate, or pale and squishy. They may yell a little and come down with the vapors, but I kinda doubt they have the mental fortitude (much less physical capability) to actually assault someone.

Maybe those little baby slaps? Or perhaps they would Twitter you to death?

That's true! But there would be PLENTY of verbal assaults (which I've seen first hand on YouTube), and I'd get a kick out of that.