05 Saharacon 41k Miles clean doesn't do it justice

They have some very nice inventory. Couple of weekends ago, I drove down to look at a couple Jeeps at their location, on a Saturday. They keep all of their inventory INSIDE after hours. No mention of this anywhere, so I got to see NOTHING. Drove back home after having some good pizza in Bonham and purchased a red 2002 TJ 3 weeks later, about 15 miles from my home. Never again.....

They have some very nice inventory. Couple of weekends ago, I drove down to look at a couple Jeeps at their location, on a Saturday. They keep all of their inventory INSIDE after hours. No mention of this anywhere, so I got to see NOTHING. Drove back home after having some good pizza in Bonham and purchased a red 2002 TJ 3 weeks later, about 15 miles from my home. Never again.....
Saturday is by appointment only. It does mention that on the website. Nicest/cleanest tj inventory I’ve ever seen. Rick finds the best of the best.

I can understand that! I feel the same way about my current wife! My ex-Wife I would have traded for a bus ticket! LMAO!!!!!