06 with multiple issues

Cmedrington

The PCM was replaced on my daughters 06 wrangler in December 1017. They also replaced the ignition clutch relay switch (I think that's what it is called). About 2 months ago the horn stopped working, then the a/c, next the interior lights quit, the dash has multiple lights showing ( check engine, check guages, no fuse, emergency brake, and 4wd). And you can start the jeep without pressing the clutch again. We have checked all fuses and relays. The emergency brake is not on and it is not in 4wd. The a/c checked out good. The battery is good. Could the new computer be going bad and causing all these unrelated issues?

Is it throwing any check engine lights? Scan it with an OBDII scanner to see.

Also, I know you say the battery is good, but how about the battery terminals. So many people overlook them (seriously).

The battery terminals are good. The only code that shows up is the code for the pressure in the gas tank. I can't remember the number. I went to scan it again and now the jeep won't scan. I checked my scan tool, it is still working on other vehicles.

If you can’t scan, it sounds like it could be a bad PCM, or some other electrical problem. Maybe disconnect the battery and let it set for a good 30 minutes.