$125K for a mid JL

I thought about that too. Also, building my own Jeep probably makes me much less likely to ever want to sell it.

Posted this in the gun memes. It would apply to Jeeps also.

1714489409725.png

Are there really that many people that are willing to drop 6 figures on a vehicle? It's crazy what people are willing to spend these days.

the numbers of changed with inflation but I think those people have always existed. It's just that now the banks are less discerning with how they loan their money.

Reactions: BlueC
I will constantly complain about this (and have). I really want a new (newer) pickup but I can't remotely justify these prices.

Yeah I am the same, my wife gets tired of me talking about haha. I've been wanting something new, but with where prices are, I don't think new is gonna happen. Been driving my 02 RSX for the last 7 years and it would be nice to have a second larger, more comfortable vehicle beside hers. New jeep are too expensive for what they are, will probably end up with a used Lexus GX460 sometime in the next year.

Housing is the same too, been trying to buy for the last 4 years and we've pretty much settled at being in our townhouse for at least another 5 years, with hope that its gets better.

Reactions: Shank