SOLD 15x10 American Racing AR62 outlaw II

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodooridr

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Free Free Free
I have no plans to re-use the AR62's that were on the LJ when I bought it, After winter (two seasons here, Winter and Construction) I have a sparkling new set of Fuel Anza's waiting on deck.
Tires and wheels were brand new when I bought the jeep a year ago so only about 25k miles on them
Wheels are free to a good home if you want them, I'd rather not have to ship them, mostly because it's a pain and I really am that lazy, If you force me to ship them it's at your expense

If you want the tires they're also free to but be forewarned that IMHO these things are crap, they're fine on dry roads but rain, snow and ice it's like driving on ball bearings. Ironically I've never had them in the mud (they're called MudStars, maybe I should've tried) so I have no idea if that is where they shine.

So, if you're within the sound of my voice and want some free stuff let me know

20210220_132110.jpg

DSCN0824[1].jpg

Reactions: J R and JMT
Can you ship,,,on your dime?? Lol

J/K!! That's awesome you're willing to give them away

Reactions: voodooridr
It's either give them to someone who really might need wheels/tires and help them out or stuff them in a dark corner of storage and forget they're there.

Reactions: JMT and Mrholland
I have no plans to re-use the AR62's that were on the LJ when I bought it, After winter (two seasons here, Winter and Construction) I have a sparkling new set of Fuel Anza's waiting on deck.
Tires and wheels were brand new when I bought the jeep a year ago so only about 25k miles on them
Wheels are free to a good home if you want them, I'd rather not have to ship them, mostly because it's a pain and I really am that lazy, If you force me to ship them it's at your expense

If you want the tires they're also free to but be forewarned that IMHO these things are crap, they're fine on dry roads but rain, snow and ice it's like driving on ball bearings. Ironically I've never had them in the mud (they're called MudStars, maybe I should've tried) so I have no idea if that is where they shine.

So, if you're within the sound of my voice and want some free stuff let me know

View attachment 290342
View attachment 290343
as far as I can tell, those are aluminum wheels, right?

Yup, all aluminum. 15x10 with -39bs (4")
No rock rash since it's really a driveway princess/ commuter queen

Reactions: JMT
Yup, all aluminum. 15x10 with -39bs (4")
No rock rash since it's really a driveway princess/ commuter queen
I will ask the Twins. They probably won’t want to do it just because we just had the 33’s mounted and balanced on their ProComp wheels and it will cost them another $65. Good offer for someone!

Reactions: voodooridr
Status
Not open for further replies.