SOLD 15x8 Walker Evans Beadlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkbug

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
** I have no boxes, pallets, packaging materials, or ability to visit UPS / FedEx during business hours, so I cannot ship – If purchased, they must be picked up in Huntington Beach, CA **

I have 4 Walker Evans beadlock wheels for sale. Here are the particulars:

· 15 x 8 with 4” back spacing which is considered desirable for many TJ builds

· The bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5

· They have 35x15x12.50 Goodyear MTR tires on average the tires have about 3/8 of tread left. However, the are right at the 10 year old mark with a May 2014 date code. They are also cupped. Even though they were garage kept and not sun-baked, based on their age, I would personally not run them and suggest you don’t either. If you buy the wheels, I am not selling tires, I am including them for free and suggest you replace them.

· In addition, I am including a steel spare wheel with a unused 35x15x12.50 MTR. This tire also has a May 2014 date code so if you keep it you might want to relegate it to your off-road spare.

I have the wheels in storage in Huntington Beach, Ca. When it took the pictures, I didn’t have anything to clean them first so the are a bit dusty and water spotted. I took high-resolution pictures so you zoom in to see the wheels. Condition and just how little rock rash there is.

IMG_0676.jpeg

IMG_1285.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1282.jpeg

IMG_1286.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.