1991 YJ Renegade with 93k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard some people who HATE the YJ Renegade styling because of the fenders, but I really like them. And I love this red color, too.

I looked at a very similar Renegade which had a matching red hard top about a month before I bought my TJ, but that YJ had 180k miles and he wanted about $10k for it and wouldn't budge. He had overpaid so he wanted me to do the same. Hard pass.

I have heard some people who HATE the YJ Renegade styling because of the fenders, but I really like them. And I love this red color, too.

I looked at a very similar Renegade which had a matching red hard top about a month before I bought my TJ, but that YJ had 180k miles and he wanted about $10k for it and wouldn't budge. He had overpaid so he wanted me to do the same. Hard pass.
This one would be a cool buy if it still had the original front seats. Doubt you could find a set in good shape that would match the rear.

Reactions: GoldenEagle

I think my mom forked over about 10k for my old man's 92 in 2000. Black with a dealership lift. I loved the look of it. Saw one identical to it at a stoplight in Denver last year, mint. My one complaint was the slick side steps, worsened because he had it on 33s and I was 7. I remember leaving a parts house in the winter, parking lot was all slushy. I kept slipping trying to get in with those damn rocker steps. Guy is trying to get into his car next to us and my dad finally just grabbed my arm and snatched my ass up into the Jeep. Extends his hand to my sister, she says "I can get in myself." Haha. Maybe rhino line the steps.

This one would be a cool buy if it still had the original front seats. Doubt you could find a set in good shape that would match the rear.
I can't recall. Think my old man just had bestop covers on his. Guy who sold me my old Cj threw high backs from bestop in it that looked pretty similar (shape wise) based on my memory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.