SOLD!1997-2006 Wrangler TJ JKS Quick Disconnects PN #2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidfluidity

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$OLD!/shipped
I purchased these at the beginning of my build as the ones that were installed were shot. These have maybe 100 miles of drive time on them and only on road. Wipe the dirt and grease off and they look like new. I have everything that came with them including the packaging. I think the sticker went on one of my tool boxes. Anyway, I pulled the Jeep into my garage and was just going to add some small spring spacers and be done. While in there, I decided to drop the skid as I hadn't had it off yet...... To my dismay, the frame opened up during cleaning and had to be patched - 42" on both sides. After this was done, I actually started on the build. It evolved into an Emu kit and now the discos are too short to hit that 10* sweet spot. I am looking to get $100 shipped w/tracking to the lower 48. No clue what these are going for as it's pretty rare that you see them for sale. If needed, I have eBay feedback and I also have feedback throughout a bunch of PC forums as I build computers on the side.

PM me if you have questions or would like to see some pics. Include your email. I will post pics if I get time. The model number of these is #2000 and I believe that they are for
0-2" lift. 20181120_144937.jpg20181120_145017.jpg20181120_145108.jpg

Last edited:
JKS claims they will fit a 4" lift, can you confirm this? I have RC crap, looking to swap it all out.

Nevermind, I was looking at the 2001 part number, these say 2-3.5" lift.

I'd say no on 4" but I didn't try to screw them that far out.

Added pics although it doubled for some reason....

Fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.